SOLUS’ Protection provides around-the-clock surveillance for unlawful use of your social security number and other sensitive data
– scanning your credit profile for cell phone, credit card, loan, and other applications fraudulently submitted in your name.
We monitor your most personal information to catch identity theft right away -
alerting you at the first signs of financial danger. With real-time, 24/7 credit detection, you will be automatically alerted via email regarding changes to your credit report, such as:
Our Platinum Protection
provides a full suite of Credit Monitoring benefits designed to alert you of any changes to your credit report and provide an ongoing informational, credit-oriented resource including credit report review.
- New accounts opened in your name
- Changes to existing accounts
- Inquiries into your credit file
- Address changes
- New collection accounts
- Credit limit increases
- Changes to public records
Self-monitoring, via increased awareness, will also help with this endeavor. Unusual or unexplained circumstances can be the first signs of a potential identity breach.
Here is what to look for:
Don’t go unprotected - Activate
your Platinum Identity Theft Protection membership today!
- Unusual purchases on credit cards
- Denial for a loan or credit for no apparent reason
- Bank statements & personal records that don’t agree
- Unexplained change of access codes, passwords or pin numbers
- Credit card bills or other confidential mail that do not arrive when expected
- Unusual calls regarding personal financial information or purchases you did not make
- Unexplained changes on telephone or other consumer accounts