When you become a victim of identity theft, SOLUS does everything on your behalf, as a Platinum Member, to restore your identity.
Because identity theft has so many variations – we provide critical, comprehensive restoration services to deal with the theft – regardless of the type or circumstances. With SOLUS’ Platinum Protection
you simply call our toll free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to report the situation, and authorize us to act on your behalf to correct the problems.
It’s really that simple.
When an identity theft occurs, an assigned team of specialists jump into action – to quickly restore the damage done to your identity
. Here are some of the most time-sensitive actions performed for you as a Platinum Member if you become a victim:
- Capture all necessary information and complete an initial needs assessment while you are on the phone to determine if a fraud or theft has occurred and act on it immediately.
- Notify all three major credit-reporting agencies of the ID theft.
- Cancel and replace credit and charge cards.
- Assist you in placing a "Fraud Alert" on your credit report.
- Provide you with a helpful "ID Theft Action Kit".
- Review “real-time” credit history with you and identify fraudulent accounts and activity.
- Provide you with a uniform ID Theft Affidavit, answer any questions regarding completion of the affidavit and submit the affidavit to the proper authorities, credit bureaus, and creditors.
- Determine the list of creditors to be contacted and contact them with separate itemized fraudulent account statements for each fraudulent occurrence.
- Report the fraudulent activity to the local authorities and forward this report to creditors.
- Notify the fraud department(s) of your creditors.
- Report the ID theft to the Federal Trade Commission.
- Translate 25-plus languages whenever necessary, such as when you are overseas and need help communicating with the local police in order to file a report or if your first language is not English.
- Provide emergency cash advance when theft occurs away from home.
- Perform legal document review.
- Draft a victim impact letter to the judge handling the case if the impostor is apprehended and stands trial.
- Determine best legal action to take against creditors or how to work with credit bureaus if creditors are not cooperative in removing fraudulent entries from your credit report.
As a SOLUS Platinum Member, one phone call brings order out of chaos.
We untangle the red tape and complete the arduous and time consuming tasks you would otherwise have to perform on your own!
Complete Identity Restoration – provided by SOLUS.
Don’t go unprotected - Activate
your Platinum Identity Theft Protection membership today!