SOLUS prides itself as being the most comprehensive identity theft protection program available today.
A protection simply executed, yet designed to compliment and leverage all available resources to protect your identity and your life.
- Our protection provides education, facts & knowledge to help you increase your risk awareness.
- Followed with tools to help you understand, protect and monitor your credit - in real-time.
- Should you become a victim, our emergency action center, acting on your behalf, provides full identity restoration services and extended legal & emotional care.
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance for out-of-pocket expenses, related to recovering your identity, and lost wages provides added protection to you and your family.
- Translation Services related to your identity theft (26 spoken languages) are also included with our protection.
We believe that by delivering consumers the best protection possible when it comes to identity theft prevention, detection, and restoration; we help them to not only protect their identities but also to protect their lives.
Knowing that consumers need education, facts & knowledge - we strive to deliver only the most relevant educational content
to our members, and potential members, through our web-site, our blog, member forums, email newsletters & alerts. We also know that all of this means nothing without great services
delivered by only the strongest support team. Quite frankly, our support team, providing the foundations of our protection, is the best in the business:
- The Restoration Services and 24/7 ID Theft Assist Action Center are powered by Europ Assistance USA. Twenty-four hours a day, at 34 assistance centers worldwide, multilingual assistance coordinators answer more than two calls per second and handle one assistance case every two seconds. Europ Assistance USA is the US branch of Europ Assistance, founded in 1963, and wholly owned by Generali Assicurazioni, a Global 500 insurance company.
- The Credit Monitoring features are powered by Trans Union. Trans Union is a global leader in credit and information management. Their dedicated associates support more than 50,000 customers on six continents and more than 500 million consumers worldwide. Trans Union is vigilant in it’s efforts to maintain the accuracy, security and privacy of the information it safeguards, and is committed to continuous process improvement and creative problem solving.
- The Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage is provided by American International Group, Inc. AIG, a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer.
Our seasoned principal management team brings over 40 years of combined finance and insurance experience from the fields of property & casualty insurance, personal credit analysis and wholesale mortgage origination. We bring an overwhelming desire to deliver a cost-effective, identity theft protection and a deep understanding that only the strongest solutions will do.
That's who we are and this is "Our Story"...
Why SOLUS? Learn more
about our solutions to provide comprehensive protection for you.
Identity Theft Protection Pro, LLC. (d/b/a/ SOLUS Identity Theft Protection) is wholly owned by Protection Marketing Group, LLC., an affiliate company of Reinsurance Associates, Inc. who has been delivering protection-oriented finance and insurance products, through independent agents and dealers, for over 20 years.
Our principle offices are located in St. Louis, Missouri. Contact SOLUS